Color your own Christmas ornaments! These gorgeous, elegant designs are fun and relaxing to color. And they'll look amazing on your Christmas tree, wreath, or in your windows.
Color your own Christmas ornaments! These gorgeous, elegant designs are fun and relaxing to color. And they’ll look amazing on your Christmas tree, wreath, or on your windows.
This is Volume 2 of Aisling’s hand-drawn Christmas ornaments. Inside each ornament shape, the designs are all loops, swirls, and circles.
- Over 180 unique, round ornaments in different sizes and styles.
- All designs are printed on one side of the page. Nice black ink on crisp white paper. Color them in reds and greens, in shades of pink or blue, or whatever you like!
- Every ornament is designed to color, cut out, and hang on your Christmas tree or wreath.
- Also: Four pages of decorating and crafts ideas, to get the most from these ornaments.
- Bonus: Two Christmas wreaths to color and decorate.
- Plus: Additional pages of Christmas ornament coloring pages by Aisling.
- And sample pages from Aisling’s other coloring books.
‘Tis the season to celebrate! Color your way to calm and joyous holidays, on your own or with your family and friends.
Suitable for all ages. (Tested with three-year-olds and adults.)
Bring your family and friends together for an afternoon or evening. Coloring these ornaments can be a great activity for family gatherings, classrooms, church, Scouts, or other groups, too.
Start a Christmas tradition, and create heirloom ornaments your family will treasure… with a smile.